Bissell CleanView Swivel Rewind Pet Reach Vacuum Cleaner
I like the included and hand-washable pre-filters. I find it refreshing that Bissell doesn't gouge me on the replacement filter costs (see affiliate links below).
- Inexpensive (see affiliate link below)
- Sufficient suction to get my low-pile carpet and my floors clean
- Manual "dial" to raise and lower the triple-action brush roll (3 works pretty well all around--2 for shorter carpet and 1 for bare floors)
- 2-in-1 Dusting Brush and Crevice Tool does a great job of getting the crevices clean
- Automatic cord rewind was not so fast it might hurt someone
- 27' cord gives me plenty of reach
- Pet TurboEraser Tool does a great job cleaning stairs
- Easy to clean pre-filters
- Inexpensive pre-filters (see affiliate link below)
- You have to hold the vacuum in place on stairs
- The triple-action brush roll keeps running when using attachments
- Automatic cord rewind - I haven't had good luck with automatic cord rewinders lasting very long
4/5 - If you want an inexpensive upright vacuum cleaner with on-board attachment storage, go for it! I'm keeping mine. I knocked off a star because it doesn't sit well on stairs while vacuuming them and because the triple-action brush roll doesn't stop running when using the attachments.
Amazon Affiliate Links
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.